It’s time to be ambitious.
- Finish the Library Series – There are only two books left. Releasing on January 31st is “The Cult of Eternal Darkness (Library Series: Book Three)” and Book Four will release in the Spring. As my very first series, I am very excited to bring it to its completion. As long as I stick to the schedule I’ve used for every book thus far there should be no reason why the story of the Library Series won’t conclude before summer.
- Continue and conclude The Orin Chronicles – This monthly series just began last month and there are 11 volumes remaining. This goal will bring me through most of the year to the release of Volume 13 in November. It’s a lot of fun and fits well into my schedule so there should be no problems here as well. Doing this will also mark the end of my second series.
- Release The Academy: Second Volume – I’ve been looking to release one volume of The Academy series per year and December of 2013 looks like a good time to do so. This series will continue to be made available for free and will probably become a bit more eccentric as it continues on.
- Begin work on Series 3 – While my third series won’t debut until 2014, the time to begin work on it will be in 2013 once the Library Series has concluded. I have many potential projects to pick up and I haven’t decided which one it will be yet. Don’t expect anymore information on this until 2014 itself.
- Release an additional project – While my schedule is full from the above goals, there should be just enough time for one last “project”. I won’t talk much about it right now, but I’m looking forward to working on it later this year.
So here they are! My 5 goals for 2013. I think it’s fair to say that these are far more ambitious than my 2012 goals although I still feel as if there should be a lot more than 5. A year is a long time, right? Ah, maybe I shouldn’t try to push my schedule to its limits. It’s a lot of work, but I’m confident that I can do it. 2013, here I come (not that I have any choice because of the way physics works)!